Monday, January 17, 2011

Film about that is covered behind external happiness and harmony.

Strong cinema. At least it has made impression of the bomb which have blown up in a head upon me. I cried. Almost half of film, the blessing, one went on a morning session.
Yes-yes, I will repeat behind everything that Sam Uortington is similar to a wax doll with the invariable person, but I on it almost haven't turned attention - Kira and Guillaume are so good. They truth are fine. Plus to it is a film is perfectly removed also dialogues above any praises.
Now about tears. It seems to me, this film not for nervous)) Especially not for jealous people! Because after its viewing still for a long time you compare and you think over the life. The cinema is improbably truthful, in life and happens. Therefore and hard.
And that who with strong nerves, definitely it is necessary to look. Better in loneliness. For appointment precisely won't approach)))

No comments:

Post a Comment